Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Just now, Water Bottle said:

Everyone is talking about this silly God of War 4 game but I think MLB the Show 18 is gonna win my best PS4 game award.

God of War is phenomenal. It’s tied with Zelda BOTW for my choice of Best VideoGame of the generation.

• Like 1

• Community Manager
Just now, AJG said:

God of War is phenomenal. It’s tied with Zelda BOTW for my choice of Best VideoGame of the generation.

I wouldn't know. I don't own it. BOTW is pretty good though.

59 minutes ago, AJG said:

It is one of the most incredible things I have ever played in my life.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, CJohn said:

It is one of the most incredible things I have ever played in my life.

I’m just upset over how short it was. At least I have some months before SpiderMan comes out to clear my backlog (horizon, Nier Automatita).

• Like 1

What the FUCK. I just went to a singalong of Greatest Showman. Sold out, 200 whatever seats, everyone is gonna be having fun right?

Well, I guess not. NO ONE FUCKING SANG ANY OF THE SONGS. They all sat there in silence, maybe tapping, sometimes muttering some words. Apart from like 4 of us in the audience, no one sang a single word as far as I can tell. 

WHY would you specifically find a showing thats singalong, pay money for a ticket to a singalong, turn up at the singalong, and then NOT FUCKING SING A LONG? Pissed me right off

3 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Potential top 15-10 hit of all time?

It would have to double Black Panther's total for that to happen :lol: And Black Panther is already the biggest MCU movie here for quite a bit of a difference.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AJG said:

Jesus. I am so sorry.

I hated the film when it came out but wanted to give it a second chance as clearly everyone else was seeing something that I didn't.

And thought a singalong film (any film) would be fun. It wasn't as bad as I remember. But still super annoyed 

Thinking of going to the South Park movie singalong at the prince charles next month. I know there people will sing along...

39 minutes ago, Trease is the Word said:

I hated the film when it came out but wanted to give it a second chance as clearly everyone else was seeing something that I didn't.

And thought a singalong film (any film) would be fun. It wasn't as bad as I remember. But still super annoyed 

Thinking of going to the South Park movie singalong at the prince charles next month. I know there people will sing along...

All the songs in Showman sound like Christian Lite-Rock (google Hillsong United for the sound). The story is nothing but wishful thinking nonsense, and the subject of the movie owned and paraded slaves for his freak show and then did autopsies on them for a paying audience. The movie isn’t worth anyone’s time and will be forgotten come 2019.

2 minutes ago, AJG said:

All the songs in Showman sound like Christian Lite-Rock (google Hillsong United for the sound). The story is nothing but wishful thinking nonsense, and the subject of the movie owned and paraded slaves for his freak show and then did autopsies on them for a paying audience. The movie isn’t worth anyone’s time and will be forgotten come 2019.

yes the songs do sound like they were churned out of a pop factory, and yes I'm sure Barnum bears no resemblance to Jackman's character. But it's been one of the most successful films in my lifetime, still packing out cinemas 4 months after release, Ive never seen that before. You can't deny its immense success and I don't think its going anywhere any time soon.

2 minutes ago, Trease is the Word said:

yes the songs do sound like they were churned out of a pop factory, and yes I'm sure Barnum bears no resemblance to Jackman's character. But it's been one of the most successful films in my lifetime, still packing out cinemas 4 months after release, Ive never seen that before. You can't deny its immense success and I don't think its going anywhere any time soon.

Oh it’s successful. It just tells me that the audience are begging for more musicals. I’m trying to get into musicals too and would love if they made a comeback.