Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

13 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I was reading CinemaCon coverage and saw something about ScreenX which is a 270 PLF screen by CGV who created 4DX. Has anyone tried it as there is a small number in the US or the similar Barco Escape. 

Barco Escape is an interesting concept which doesn't quite work. It'd be much cooler if a movie was 100% shot that way, and if the screen were curved. As it is, the seams are distracting

10 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Barco Escape is an interesting concept which doesn't quite work. It'd be much cooler if a movie was 100% shot that way, and if the screen were curved. As it is, the seams are distracting

What is that?

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

Rank the fast food fries:

Popeyes The unhealthiest fries you can get

McDonald's Sure

Wendy's Sure

Arby's Puts you to sleep

Steak 'n Shake Too thin, need ketchup

Dairy Queen Never go

KFC (wedges count here don't @ me) No

Sonic (would put their tater tots above KFC but we aren't ranking those) Nasty, have to get tots

Burger King Fell off

so many of that guys videos are specifically about the last jedi and kathleen kennedy. this is that man's life. he wakes up in the morning thinking of a new way he can stretch "the sjws are ruining star wars" into ten minutes of content today. i love this.

Edited by CoolioD1

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

so many of that guys videos are specifically about the last jedi and kathleen kennedy. this is that man's life. he wakes up in the morning thinking of a new way he can stretch "the sjws are ruining star wars" into ten minutes of content today. i love this.

Hundreds of thousands of ppl watch this

Just now, ACSlater said:

Wait what...where is this?

I think they have a couple of dozen theaters around the country, but you can't just play normal movies in it. They have to have the extra elements shot/comped for the extra screens. I saw STAR TREK BEYOND in this format (it had maybe 20-25 minutes like that).