Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Looks like Brooklyn 99 is dead. Hulu passed and TBS and Netflix are apparently not very interested

Hulu is confirmed GARBAGE and their name is stupid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

I saw it with my friend who was more or less expecting a regular spy movie (and also because he thinks Jennifer Lawrence is hot which is pretty understandable), not the borderline exploitation film that it was.  During the first scene in the hotel, he just kind of stared at me like he made a huge mistake.  His mouth was wide open in shock.  And of course, the

Reveal hidden contents

scene went over very well with him.  I had to apologize to him after it was over just because he wasn't expecting it.  He liked the movie overall though!

That's actually the same story with my Mom. She wanted to see it, because she thought the trailer from The Post looked good and she's a huge J-Law fan. We went together, and I don't think she expected all the exploitation shit to happen, considering her eyes bugged out at all the gore and gross stuff.

She still ended up really liking the movie though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DAR said:

Watched 1 a few months ago.  Still rules

It's still so good. The scene where Riggs is planning his suicide is one of the best acting scenes Mel has ever done. 

Edited by MrGamer

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

A big tragedy just happened.  Titanic is on TV but I turned it on during the last 30 minutes so I'm not watching any of the preceding minutes of the masterpiece.  Overall an upsetting scenario.

This is when it helps to have three different copies of the film around the house. ;)

And one of those in my house is the two-tape VHS from 1998. That's how you know I'm a legit fan.