Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

is it bad to go shopping by yourself with a free spirit like you are Sheldon Cooper, or is it bad to enjoy awkwardness and is spectrum behavior something that should be monitored?  In The Golden Compass should you be a witch and imprison a flock of spectrum kids or should they be free?

Edited by mathmadness

9 hours ago, Pandamia! said:

I like it.  I’m making my own spin-off right now called Franchise Thrones

Episode 1

After the assassination of Solo at the Box Office, the Star Wars sector of BOT has been massacured.  Franchise King IronJimbo (Mark Addy) comes to the Infinity War Thread to seek the help of Water Bottle (Sean Bean), Warden of The MCU, to help him rule and keep peace over the 7 franchises.  What IronJimbo doesn’t know is ally That One Guy (Lena Headey) is plotting to take control for over the Franchise Throne, and will soon murder IronJimbo and instate WrathofHan (Jack Gleason) as king who later behead Water Bottle.  Aabattery (Peter Dinklage) manages to drink and wit his way around the place.

Franchise Nolan’s self-made Leader, MrPink (Aiden Gillan) also plots to take the Franchise Throne for himself.  CoolioD1 (Conleth Hill), who only stans for the realm stands as his chief rival on the small council. 

Meanwhile, in a distant land where all movies are still in pre-production, Lordmandeep (Harry Loyd), one of the two remaining members of Franchise Star Wars, plans to sell DAR (Emilia Clarke) to the dreaded Khal of the Power Rangers fandom, Telemachos (Jason Momoa).  Little does Lordmandeep know though that DAR will awaken the real Porgs, The Panda (Black CGI Dragon), Porthos (Blue CGI Dragon) and Brainbug (Green CGI Dragon)

The series will also feature

Sophie Turner as Ethan Hunt

Maisie Williams as Cmasterclay

Kit Harrington as Fancyarcher

Iwan Rheon as BKB

Come to think of it @WrathOfHan as Joffrey is sorta perfect. When he tries talking to a girl:

Image result for joffrey death gif

• Haha 2
  • Disbelief 1

9 hours ago, Pandamia! said:

Episode 1

After the assassination of Solo at the Box Office, the Star Wars sector of BOT has been massacured.  Franchise King IronJimbo (Mark Addy) comes to the Infinity War Thread to seek the help of Water Bottle (Sean Bean), Warden of The MCU, to help him rule and keep peace over the 7 franchises.  What IronJimbo doesn’t know is ally That One Guy (Lena Headey) is plotting to take control for over the Franchise Throne, and will soon murder IronJimbo and instate WrathofHan (Jack Gleason) as king who later behead Water Bottle.  Aabattery (Peter Dinklage) manages to drink and wit his way around the place.

Franchise Nolan’s self-made Leader, MrPink (Aiden Gillan) also plots to take the Franchise Throne for himself.  CoolioD1 (Conleth Hill), who only stans for the realm stands as his chief rival on the small council. 

Meanwhile, in a distant land where all movies are still in pre-production, Lordmandeep (Harry Loyd), one of the two remaining members of Franchise Star Wars, plans to sell DAR (Emilia Clarke) to the dreaded Khal of the Power Rangers fandom, Telemachos (Jason Momoa).  Little does Lordmandeep know though that DAR will awaken the real Porgs, The Panda (Black CGI Dragon), Porthos (Blue CGI Dragon) and Brainbug (Green CGI Dragon)

Iwan Rheon as BKB

:sarah:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Most mental hospitals are garbage. Keep yourself and your loved ones out of them at all costs.

what kind of people would want to put someone away anyways?  does anyone ever do that to cover their tracks like corporations or business trying to silence competitors/rivals with smear campaigns

2 minutes ago, mathmadness said:

what kind of people would want to put someone away anyways?  does anyone ever do that to cover their tracks like corporations or business trying to silence competitors/rivals with smear campaigns

Well the "putting away" I'm talking about only lasts for about a week. I'm talking from experience, so I don't know about long term hospitalization. Outpatient treatment is preferable in most cases, in my opinion.

• Like 1

crazy rich people with psychosis that need to shape their reality by controlling others, putting them away, and blocking people from being able to have a life and a future.  blocking people from being able to submit job applications.

outpatient treatment sounds miserable.  one wait after another.  wait, wait, wait.  why?  

2 minutes ago, mathmadness said:

crazy rich people with psychosis that need to shape their reality by controlling others, putting them away, and blocking people from being able to have a life and a future.  blocking people from being able to submit job applications.

outpatient treatment sounds miserable.  one wait after another.  wait, wait, wait.  why?  

Just now, mathmadness said:

what other bullshit awaits?  anyone kill themselves yet today?

Image result for what are you talking about gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Boys in the City

Episode 1: Moving Around

Ethan (Jay Baruchel), The OG TOG (Asa Butterfield) and Wrath Of Han (Jim Parsons) deal with being new roommates. Han and TOG have a little but childish war for house rule dominance and Ethan is caught in the middle. Meanwhile, DAJK (Austin McDonald) becomes an unwitting pawn in The Panda’s (Andy Serkis) drug cartel.

Late but LOVE Han's casting :hahaha:

gif-sheldon-cooper-9.gif

10 hours ago, Pandamia! said:

Episode 1

Iwan Rheon as BKB

In reality I'm probably not that attractive or fit enough to be played by Jon Snow, but I can dig it. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

...I need to lie down.

I'm more shook that nobody else did either until pretty recently. Slavery was in America longer than we knew about dinosaurs (There were still sections of the south that just didn't tell black people, hey, Slavery is over, until the 60's)

Dinosaurs have always kind of been ubiquitous to me, and apparently knowledge of their existence is less than 200 years old!

• Astonished 1