Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I started watching that show You that blew up overnight since it teleported over to Netflix after flopping on Lifetime and it's actually...pretty good? It's like American Psycho, Dexter, and the Lifetime network were all thrown into a blender and out popped this. Can also why it's thrived on streaming since the binge-watching approach works better for it than the weekly one.

• Like 1

I’ve read some of Spielberg’s views on Netflix.  I can certainly see his points, but this is the way the movie is experience is heading 

What is idiotic is people on social media suddenly suggesting he was never a great filmmaker.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Does the forum allow to ~ store somewhere some official TV-clip-links I'd like to add to a thread when it is open again?

Like in the P.M. area or...?

If yes, how to do it?

You should be able to PM the links to yourself.

• Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, DAR said:

I’ve read some of Spielberg’s views on Netflix.  I can certainly see his points, but this is the way the movie is experience is heading 

What is idiotic is people on social media suddenly suggesting he was never a great filmmaker.

Welcome to 2019.

In all seriousness though, I kinda doubt he would've taken issue if he and his company didn't have a movie that was a strong contender (that ended up prevailing as the Best Picture winner anyway) in the mix.

20 minutes ago, filmlover said:

She is such a class act (and thinks that she and Trump are one in the same). Sorry not sorry that you've become blacklisted from the industry for a reason.

She must have taken a lot of Ambien.   

I did watch the Conners this season.  I didn’t really miss her on it

1 minute ago, Horner said:

Hmm .. I just sent one to myself.  Worked fine.

I learned if I use e.g. different browsers the time shown differs, like I can sometimes not see posts I know were done, as I did check the appearance with another browser where they were already to see.

I guess it was something similar, now I can see my PM.

Thank you very much!