Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, cannastop said:

No signs of drug use or foul play?

One of my uncles passed away like this.. He was on a business trip and missed all his wake up calls. It was a heart attack while sleeping, no foul play or drug use. 

Prior drug use might be an issue where the heart is weakened earlier in life due to a drug habit and it shows up in the future 

Eddie Guerrero from the WWE died in a similar manner.

• Sad 1

🤔

Slight hyperbole because there are still some flights from say, Tokyo to Osaka. That train trip takes about 2 hours 22 minutes, and the vast majority of people use it over planes.

But there are still 30 planes a day from those cities! They won't just go away.

3 hours ago, AJG said:

They've finally given us the first footage from the obligatory dark and gritty reboot of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

fail they should do an older version of the characters and have a new generation and use the cobra kai model and made a bel-airverse

would be cringe but a super hit XD 

Edited by Torontofan

5 hours ago, AJG said:

They've finally given us the first footage from the obligatory dark and gritty reboot of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air

I don’t know I need six seasons of this, but I like it. The premise was kind of dramatic and the show only dealt with that in a few 90s special episodes, an approach considered cheesy by today's standards. Lou Grant turned into a drama after spinning off from a beloved sitcom. I like it being a separate take on the original show.

And of course Carlton would play lacrosse.