Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 minutes ago, Finnick said:

I think you meant someone else. I am not from Russia. Hope all BOT members from Ukraine and Russia are doing well.  

Oh, my apologies.  Must have gotten my wires crossed at some point.  Sorry about that.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

Basically getting flushed down the toilet into a 21st century mashup of all the most depressing periods of the Soviet Union simultaneously

Sadly, yes.

People who are familiar with Russian History ser it repeating itself.

BTW, I am well aware about the role your home town played in Russian History....

18 hours ago, Porthos said:

@Finnick has been posting intermittently as well. 

I am worried that the way PUtin is cracking down on the Internet in Russia,...far worse then anything even Xi in China has done....all access to the west except via approved, monitored channels will be cut off.

But there is a business opportuniy there, if you want to take some risks..smuggling DVD's and Bluray of forbidden Western movies into Russia.

3 hours ago, dudalb said:

All the fan sequels do is remind me that the most dangrous thing in the world is a amateur who thinks he is a professoinal.

Imo the only time I think the fanbase would done better done the creators is GOT Season 8.

I mean i feel an amateur fan of game of thrones could have wrote a better ending season. It was that bad lol

Remember when some of the clowns online thought the Brocoli family would somehow 'protect' the Bond franchise from Amazon and that they wouldn't instantly fold upon the sight of Amazon's buckets of free money?

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AJG said:

Remember when some of the clowns online thought the Brocoli family would somehow 'protect' the Bond franchise from Amazon and that they wouldn't instantly fold upon the sight of Amazon's buckets of free money?

I wonder which random Brit from Wheel of Time or the new Lord of the Rings show will get to play Moneypenny in an aggressively 5/10 spy series?

17 minutes ago, AJG said:

when they said bond competition show i thought it was literally a competition show to determine who would play james bond next like those old BBC shows where they try to find the next maria in sound of music or something (side note jessie buckley comes from one of those lol).

Edited by CoolioD1

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

when they said bond competition show i thought it was literally a competition show to determine who would play james bond next like those old BBC shows where they try to find the next maria in sound of music or something (side note jessie buckley comes from one of those lol).

I...I don't think I've ever heard of these shows before.