Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

14 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Oh this is just sad lol, not that I am not happy as a Messi fan. But to see him do this for money after saying all the crap he has been saying is cherry on the top

It is so sad yes. I'm a Messi fan but I feel disappointed for Ronaldo to finish its great career like that after its bad WC and now that 10 days after

I truly can’t imagine any of my backlog of this years releases being worse than these. I also haven’t been that keen to watch bad films just for the sake of it (I doubt I’ll ever see Morbius). So here’s my WORST list for the year

12. Ticket to Paradise - Uni

11. Jurassic World 3 - Uni

10. Black Adam - WB

9. Westworld S4 - WB

8. Uncharted - SONY

7. The Grey Man - NFLX 

6. The Man from Toronto - NFLX

5. The Lost City - PARA

4. Death on The Nile - DIS

3. Marry Me - UNI

2. Blonde - NFLX

1. Moonfall -LG

Looks like for the first time in years NETFLIX aren’t the sole purveyor of garbage. Universal have joined them. A mess indeed.

• Disbelief 1

On 9/8/2022 at 4:58 AM, grim22 said:

Fuck this. USCIS decided to retrogress green card dates by 2 and a half years. My green card date was literally a month away from being issued. Now I will have to wait an additional decade.

I swear if I don't see any movement by next October, I'm leaving back to India. 14 years in the US next year and still no closer to being a permanent resident. If nothing happens next year, it doesn't feel worth it sticking around on a regular renewal Visa whose requirements change with each new administration.

Well, after the vacation in India and the fact that dates retrogressed a further 6 months for no discernible reason, I think being back in India by May 2024 if I start the process in October seems like the logical next step for me.

My firm has operations in India as well and it takes about 6 months to transfer over. Immigration just refuses to be logical.

• Heart 2