Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

15 hours ago, dudalb said:

ALl the stores closing down are in high crime areas. The shoplifting is making those locations lose money. Overall the Target Chain is doing fine. Simple as that.

Of course  some people will use this as an excuse ffor anti Business/Anti Capitalist posturing, since that is considered "cool and hip" at the moment.

Yeah and those zoomers end up selling their values and work for a corporation anyways once mom and dad money runs out. 

Update on the 30 for 30: 1993 List. 

My job completely just blew up this weekend. So there was a lot of real life things that were a keeping me off-line. I suspect it will probably start sometime next week if not before. I’m trying to get it ready so that I can basically post all of it without gaps.

But if we want to just start, then I certainly can post a little bit, and then they’ll be a long stop, and then a little more and then will be a little stop, and then probably post the rest of it.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Cap said:

My job completely just blew up this weekend. So there was a lot of real life things that were a keeping me off-line. I suspect it will probably start sometime next week if not before. I’m trying to get it ready so that I can basically post all of it without gaps.

But if we want to just start, then I certainly can post a little bit, and then they’ll be a long stop, and then a little more and then will be a little stop, and then probably post the rest of it.

Do what is best for you, no rush. You're providing us content without getting paid, it really should be up to you, I'm sure we're all just grateful and can patiently wait

• Like 5

6 hours ago, ChipDerby said:

A shame that her staff propped her up like they did the last few months/year. Curious who Newsom places in her spot.

I live in Sacramento, and the rumors about who will reolace DIFI are the main topic of discussion.

On 9/28/2023 at 7:25 PM, Cap said:

Much love to you, bestie. ❤️

I am hoping you are hanging in there, always reach out if you need to. :)

• Heart 1

Another one bites the dust...

The pair were together on Sept. 9 celebrating her 37th birthday in New York City, were also recently spotted at New York Fashion Week and helped launch the Lotus Emeya electric vehicle also in September, though Turner-Smith went solo to last week's Albie Awards hosted by George Clooney.

Seems sudden....

• Sad 1