Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Jandrew said:

Okay, the rain has calmed down. Renting Florida Project for free. Don't know if I have time to watch 2, but if I get another, should I get American Made, Darkest Hour, or Logan Lucky. Which can I watch late yet it not put me to sleep.

LOGAN LUCKY

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Okay, the rain has calmed down. Renting Florida Project for free. Don't know if I have time to watch 2, but if I get another, should I get American Made, Darkest Hour, or Logan Lucky. Which can I watch late yet it not put me to sleep.

Logan Lucky is the best option. The other two are close in quality, so it really depends what kind of mood you're in if you get one of them.

Edit: if you want to stay awake, AM is better than DH :lol: 

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

American Lucky Hour

• Like 1

Logan Lucky 4/5

American Made 3/5

Darkest Hour 1/5

Definitely get Logan Lucky although American Made is pretty fun too. Darkest Hour is guaranteed to make you fall asleep

Darkest Hour is pretty meh apart from Gary Oldman's shouty performance. If you watch the trailer you've seen the best bit anyway.

American Made is good fun and you might learn something, Logan Lucky is fab.

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

I feel like, even if you're a Darkest Hour apologist, you have to recognise that it is by far the most likely movie for someone to fall asleep in out of those three.

How would you fall asleep with Gary Oldman screaming about tigers in your ear?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

A thought just occurred to me as I look out the window of the train. 

I forgot to get off at my normal interchange station. 

Better be careful or you'll end up in New Zealand

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

3 minutes ago, The Last AndyLL said:

Better be careful or you'll end up in New Zealand

Technically that’s actually the direction I’m supposed to go. I change trains to the Airport Line and go under the International Terminal. 

• Like 1

Finished season 3 of Crazy Ex Girlfriend, I thought it was probably the strongest season (although season 2 has the better finale and final few episode arcs that bleed into season 3).  

I thought it’d be a revenge season, was pleasantly surprised it turned out to be a story about grief and the challenges with battling a mental illness.