Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

2 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

If he was really silent, he wouldn't have been banned for two weeks. 

Guess the ban length maybe longer now :P

Edited by 75Live
  • Disbelief 1

47 minutes ago, 75Live said:

Finished watching the Waco mini series on Paramount snd I guess I should put this in spoilers but to save 6 hours for people of totally one sided bias,  this is how it goes 

Hide contents

According to this show, FBI messed up at Ruby ridge so they randomly select a group of completely innocent people to kill and when it didn't happen the first day they waited until day 51 to complete their dastardly deeds and finally are happy they killed kids as violently as possible.  

Now don't get me wrong , I'm  not defending what happened and the FBI made a ton of mistakes but this show was filled with lies and such to make them seem even worse.

I'm not surprised, tried watching some of it and it's pretty bad all around. What a waste of a good cast. The Assassination of Gianni Versace is doing the same thing (taking obvious dramatic license of a true life crime story from the 90s) but a whole lot better.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Telehilation said:

...and you thought seeing a movie with old people was bad. @WrathOfHan @DAJK @Deep Wang

(I used to go to this theater -- Lloyd Cinema 10 in Portland -- a long time ago. Behavior was better back then, lmao.)

While cleaning a Jackass 3D show, we came upon a large soda cup filled TO THE BRIM with vomit just sitting in the cup holder.

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1

At my sister’s service tonight they said 640 people walked through the door.  Some waited over an hour.  It was heartening to see how many people whose lives she touched 

Edited by DAR
  • Like 10

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Warren and Faye are reportedly gonna be presenting Best Picture again on Sunday night. I hope Faye announces La La Land again just for kicks when she opens up the envelope.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/01/warren-beatty-faye-dunaway-presenting-best-picture-oscars-2018/

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

This is unexpected

Odds on them announcing LLL as the winner again?

This sounds really fucking lame.