Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Decided to take a look on r/hiphopheads to see what they think about the Lil Yachty Teen Titans casting. lmfao @ this post:

He sounds like a mixture of Kermit and that fatass caterpillar from A Bug's Life. Love Yachty as a person though, but this just sounds like a bad idea.

:hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: 

4 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Picking up SOW on Blu-Ray tomorrow and might blind buy CMBYN. That one is up in the air though.

I'm surprised you're considering actually watching it at home. What will you do if your character of a mother walks in on you during one of their make out scenes?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I'm surprised you're considering actually watching it at home. What will you do if your character of a mother walks in on you during one of their make out scenes?

Can't wait for him to explain the peach scene to her.

He should take her to go see Love, Simon this weekend. 

Switch to the Roku or just watch it after she goes to bed? :lol: 

Do you ever just think back to something you said or did sooo many years ago and just feel like shit about it :lol: 

Like just now I remembered how back in grade 7 there was this kid on my soccer team who these other two kids on the team talked shit about and picked on behind his back. And I remember telling him about it one day at school when a bunch of us were getting on the bus home and he didn't react the way I thought he would. He just started bawling his eyes out and never came to practice again.

Like fuck, I feel like an asshole

On 3/12/2018 at 3:58 PM, CoolioD1 said:

just watched running scared and it has some of the worst fake snow i've ever seen in a movie. it looked like shaving cream!

I hate that you pointed this out because it was very hard to ignore.

• Like 1

Brought a 50 inch 4K TV with HDR. Switched to Roku 4k streaming stick. Upgraded to Xbox One S for the UHD Blu Ray player. Upgraded my Netflix account for 4K.

After selling off an old Apple TV, old TV, and old Xbox, the total cost of the endeavour was £425. 

The image looks amazing. So fucking good. Was gonna get some 4K Blu Rays but dem shits are like £20 each so that’s not happening until next month.