Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

15 minutes ago, DAR said:

Shape of Water was good.  But best picture good?

source.gif

I'm fine with it being a Best Picture winner since it's such an out there choice. It's bound to be known as "that fish sex movie that won Best Picture" until the end of time.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Just made myself a damn good chicken breast. I put some lemon juice on it but couldn't taste any of it. Maybe I put too little on it? idk

Just would like to say that you completely failed and you should feel bad about messing that up.  try harder!

56 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It's a shithole.

You really gotta get out and go somewhere that's actually youthful and happening like Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Gaines, Tally, St Pete. Aren't you going to a new school in the fall, where ya going?

• Sad 1

Just now, Jandrew said:

You really gotta get out and go somewhere that's actually youthful and happening like Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Gaines, Tally, St Pete. Aren't you going to a new school in the fall, where ya going?

I'm not transferring until the spring at the earliest and likely fall 2019 :( It'll be impossible for me to sign up for classes when the final transcript won't be ready until like a week before classes begin. I'm trapped here for quite a bit unfortunately.

55 minutes ago, Treetanic said:

What did you think of The Room, @Jake Gittes?

16 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

Well that was a hella dark ending. Followed of course by the cheesiest song in a movie full of them.

I gotta say I was expecting this to be deathly dull outside of the selected moments that everyone always brings up but there's a genuine whacked out spirit to it throughout. First half is still more impressive though, novelty can't help but wear off after that. Agree with whoever picked Lisa's mom as the best character

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I'm not transferring until the spring at the earliest and likely fall 2019 :( It'll be impossible for me to sign up for classes when the final transcript won't be ready until like a week before classes begin. I'm trapped here for quite a bit unfortunately.

Oof. Sorry. Just gotta make the best of it dude. Be appreciative you don't like in Kansas or Wyoming or North Dakota or some other snoozing remote place that has more corn than people. You got the beach - on the both sides, recreation, diverse culture, cute af Camila Cabello-esque girls, palm trees and sunshine, oranges, dolphins, large airports, Publix. Yeah you got Rick Scott and old golf cart geezers too, but just make the best of it that you can. Everything else will fall into place eventually.

Go find you a Camila Cabello, take her to Publix, chill on the beach, and enjoy yourself. Seriously don't waste these prime years. I give you way too many pep talks.

• Sad 1

Just now, Jandrew said:

Oof. Sorry. Just gotta make the best of it dude. Be appreciative you don't like in Kansas or Wyoming or North Dakota or some other snoozing remote place that has more corn than people. You got the beach - on the both sides, recreation, diverse culture, cute af Camila Cabello-esque girls, palm trees and sunshine, oranges, dolphins, large airports, Publix. Yeah you got Rick Scott and old golf cart geezers too, but just make the best of it that you can. Everything else will fall into place eventually.

Go find you a Camila Cabello, take her to Publix, chill on the beach, and enjoy yourself. Seriously don't waste these prime years. I give you way too many pep talks.

Most of that stuff is an hour+ away. My mom said she'll let me explore more once I turn 18, but honestly, I don't believe anything she says. I know she's just going to restrict me back and talk me out of doing stuff alone.