Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

4 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

So why put the chicken on the outside when you have a perfectly good alternative instead? It seems ass-backwards and totally gross to eat (even putting aside that I don't eat chicken).

The impending heart attack would be worth it. 

Edited by MrGamer

8 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

So why put the chicken on the outside when you have a perfectly good alternative instead? It seems ass-backwards and totally gross to eat (even putting aside that I don't eat chicken).

Because:

3b29fcdc3961c72e2e95c75008489e0b.jpg

23 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Have you never had fried chicken and waffles before? I thought it was gross before i tried it but it's actually so good

22 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

The impending heart attack would be worth it. 

I'm vegetarian. But that's beside the point. Why aren't they using the waffle as the "bread" and putting the chicken inside? I'd much rather hold a waffle in my hand than some greasy fried chicken.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

I'm vegetarian. But that's beside the point. Why aren't they using the waffle as the "bread" and putting the chicken inside? I'd much rather hold a waffle in my hand than some greasy fried chicken.

Because that's not how Double Downs work. 

I can confirm that fried chicken and waffles go really well together. There's a joint that sells those near my uni and it's pretty great.

That being said, I used a knife and fork to eat there. That double down thing looks disturbing. Use utensils you animals.

Early Man is good fun. It's admittedly easy to root for as a handcrafted underdog in the world of Disney domination but it hits all the beats well and has a lot of heart balanced out by enough irreverence. Puns upon puns and Tyrannosaurus Duck ftw. 

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

Unsane is fucking GREAT. Soderbergh does an incredible job at making the film feel so damn dirty. Best movie of the year so far.

On another note, a senior nearly hit my arm with her cane :winomg: She was trying to put it IN HER CUPHOLDER as the movie was starting (it was squeaky as fuck), and it fell down into the empty seat between us. It was falling RIGHT NEXT to my elbow! Audience was pretty loud too. Gah.

Edited by WrathOfHan