Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Wondering if I should report one of my managers. I was leaving my matinee shift and they were talking to the evening staff saying that we are out on butter, so now

"even if customer doesn't get butter, charge them anyways. If I see at the end of the night that you have a different number of popcorns punched in than butters, there will be consequences for all staff, meaning that your staff cards will be revoked"

• ...wtf 1

8 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Wondering if I should report one of my managers. I was leaving my matinee shift and they were talking to the evening staff saying that we are out on butter, so now

"even if customer doesn't get butter, charge them anyways. If I see at the end of the night that you have a different number of popcorns punched in than butters, there will be consequences for all staff, meaning that your staff cards will be revoked"

8 minutes ago, DAJK said:

I'm actually pissed

7 minutes ago, DAJK said:

That's stealing. It's pretty much illegal isn't it? Idk if I should report it to the General Manager, or Head Office

The story of DAJK's rise to power should be adapted into a film one day. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So turns out my sister actually went and talked to the GM before she clocked on cause he was upstairs and he was fucking pissed. 

No one got fired or anything, but she texted me and was like "yea [name] is giving [so and so] hell right now they closed the door and he's so mad"

So she said they both came out and apologized to the staff, GM still didn't look too happy, but just said "we have to bring this issue up at the next staff meeting." Apparently he also put up an email or something that staff can contact if they have a complaint

• Like 2

@DAJK you may find that if a manager's doing that, its because they've been led to do so by their boss. So the general manager may not be the best person. Then again, if the GM doesnt know about it, they're the best person as they ultimately have more power than head office. Probably report it to GM and go from there. Head office if GM doesn't do anything. And yes deliberately charging a customer for something they explicitly have not purchased, is illegal.

On another note, why would anyone put butter on popcorn?

Another sign that America is full of stupid people. 

(and yes I know you're in canada but whatever)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Unsane is pretty damn scary on its own, but watching it as a

Reveal hidden contents

makes it terrifying

from the review thread:

Spoiler
On 23/03/2018 at 10:09 PM, WrathOfHan said:

I will say this: I'm not a CUCK like the stalker is.

• Haha 2