Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I mostly watch movies on streaming sites such as Netflix and other national streaming sites. 

I looked at a data for monthly subscription costs in each country and found out the US monthly cost is 7.99USD while it's 11.41USD here in Denmark. @Barnack you were right everything seems to be costing you less in the US.  

4 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Expect Healthcare and College 

I am happy I got paid to go college, university and free healthcare. Of course they are not completely free, but paying a little bit over the top is worth it. 

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

The daily grind on a friday followed by the long train to a social event you don't want to go to.

Whats the point of it all? Then I remember Pandora could be real... 2020 can't come sooner

Only you can end a post that way. 

2 minutes ago, tawasal said:

I am happy I got paid to go college, university and free healthcare. Of course they are not completely free, but paying a little bit over the top is worth it. 

I went to the doctor last summer. He ran

no test on my wrist which I thought was sprained or something. It was just a cyst. It costs $30 before the appointment. Another $150 to see the doctor. Who looked at my wrist for a minute. 

My roommate ate I think a year ago had to go the ER. They ran several test she ended several bills over $1,000 some up to $5,000

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

Asylum is notorious for making really shitty (and deliberately shitty) movies. (They do the SHARKNADO series, among others).

Specifically a lot of their output exists to cash in on current Hollywood releases.

• Like 1

Just now, tawasal said:

These IF YOU DONT LIKE ME AT MY... have been showing up in social media app i have been surfing. Why are they trending now?

when a joke goes viral bc a lot of ppl find it funny it is called a meme

17 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Asylum is notorious for making really shitty (and deliberately shitty) movies. (They do the SHARKNADO series, among others).

I didn’t know and never even seen a second of one of those SHARKANDO movies. From now on I have to look out for that abomination. Btw the poster alone screamed shitty movie so them been involved one way or the other wouldn’t have changed my mind.

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I know what meme is. I am sure if old man Tele knows what a meme is I should, but how did this gain traction, cuz i know that saying it’s not something new.

26 minutes ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

I went to the doctor last summer. He ran

no test on my wrist which I thought was sprained or something. It was just a cyst. It costs $30 before the appointment. Another $150 to see the doctor. Who looked at my wrist for a minute. 

My roommate ate I think a year ago had to go the ER. They ran several test she ended several bills over $1,000 some up to $5,000

The only direct bills we pay in here is for medicine only.

• Like 1

Just now, tawasal said:

I know what meme is. I am sure if old man Tele knows what a meme is I should, but how did this gain traction, cuz i know that saying it’s not something new.

someone posted one and other ppl found it funny and it went viral

20 minutes ago, tawasal said:

These IF YOU DONT LIKE ME AT MY... have been showing up in all of the social media apps i have been surfing. Why are they trending now?

19 minutes ago, Chewy said:

15 minutes ago, tawasal said:

u89zA45.jpg

Edited by Trolltastic Tele
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7