Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

PUBG is fun. Haven't played Fortnite, but someone next to me in a class does; it looks kinda whatever.

3 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

How is Florida’s state university system structured? Up here the local community college credits transfer to the state college system.  Lots of people do their core for cheap and then transfer up once they pick a major. Florida is a big state.  If there is a similar structure, you could always transfer to a state school to season those credits for a future out of state transfer. Or just wait to grad school.

If you have an AA, all of your credits are guaranteed to transfer in state.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

PUBG is fun. Haven't played Fortnite, but someone next to me in a class does; it looks kinda whatever.

Maybe you can play it so you can actually find common ground with a person in real life. 

Edited by MrGamer

2 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

jesus christ dude lay off him, like half of your posts are you picking on him.

Yup, I'm such a bully that I actually also help him when he has real life issues, like his depression and college stuff. 

5 minutes ago, That Ambitious Guy said:

jesus christ dude lay off him, like half of your posts are you picking on him.

2 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Yup, I'm such a bully that I actually also help him when he has real life issues, like his depression and college stuff. 

source.gif

• Haha 2

Just now, 4815162342 said:

I used to believe in @aabattery. Then I learned he hates PUBG. My faith is broken. :kitschjob:

I'd probably feel a bit better about it if it didn't cost $40. Did not get my money's worth there.

Live and learn. At least you enjoy it. Try as I might, I can never take that away from you.

9 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I'd probably feel a bit better about it if it didn't cost $40. Did not get my money's worth there.

Live and learn. At least you enjoy it. Try as I might, I can never take that away from you.

It's only $30 here!

I know there's a few Pillars of Eternity fans on this board, so I thought I would let them know about a pre-game Scavenger Hunt going on:

https://eternity.obsidian.net/scavenger/

32/55 codes have been found so far, with the PoE community centered on this thread over at the official PoE forum.   There are a total of ten pre-game items which can be eventually unlocked. Nothing over-powered near as I can tell. 

These codes had been popping up since this past January and the PoE forum had been tying themselves up in knots, trying to figure out what they are.  Well now we know. :D

(As of now, only going to work for Steam backers, but Obsidian is looking into how to get it to work for folks who have GoG)

@4815162342 @Water Bottle @Fullbuster @Arlborn @robertman2 @Deep Wang 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3