Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

went to see Grease, not a singalong version but whatever I don't mind people enjoying themselves. But rather than singing, everyone was kind of quietly mumbling some of the words, I guess cause they didn't want to disturb others by singing? And when everyone's mumbling quietly, you really hear it. Super cringey and one of the worst cinema experiences I've ever had. I kept staring at the woman next to me when she was being disruptive (she was being really bad) and then she stopped... and started humming. Fucking HUMMING. IN THE CINEMA.

Belt it out at the top of your lungs or fucking SHUT UP.

Edited by Treeze Rutledge

1 hour ago, Jandrew said:

I'm seriously up in here about to make some bruschetta. Bruschetta. What have I turned into.

Update, this bruschetta is good as hell. Eating it with some lemon chicken. Stoners needa come snack on this bruschetta tomorrow, it is bomb and will fulfill your life.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jandrew said:

Making your own meals can be pretty fun. That was definitely more fulfilling than saying “lemme get uhhhh”

but that's time you could be spending on the box office theory forum in the domestic section in the casual conversation thread instead of cooking

• Disbelief 1

4 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

Making your own meals can be pretty fun. That was definitely more fulfilling than saying “lemme get uhhhh”

Sometimes I wish I could cook. Then I remember that I save like an hour each day by not eating properly. 

We've had fucking awesome weather this week. usually about 10 degrees in April, it was cold and rainy last week, but all week this week we've had a heatwave and it's been 25+ and no rain. suddenly everyone is walking around with no clothes on, going outside etc. it's a great feeling but will be gone by the weekend.

21 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

At a university, there would be too many people to dwell on a single rejection.

You're right. You would have to dwell on dozens, hundreds of rejections, not just one.