Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I was at a bar last night during karaoke and this girl kept harassing me. She punched my arm, cussed me out, interrogated me, apologized for all of that, and then would not leave.

She made me take her beer, called me sweetie and touched my face, and kept insisting I meet her friends. She eventually did leave but then came back and stared me down from 6 feet away while I watched my friend sing.

She was cute wont lie, but that shit was awkward as hell. My personal bubble has never been more invaded in my life. She was closer to my face than my nose.

I guess that must be like what @ACSlater deals with on a daily basis since hes such a South African bank-owning chick magnet. Wish I owned a bank and lived in Malibu.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

49 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

I was at a bar last night during karaoke and this girl kept harassing me. She punched my arm, cussed me out, interrogated me, apologized for all of that, and then would not leave.

She made me take her beer, called me sweetie and touched my face, and kept insisting I meet her friends. She eventually did leave but then came back and stared me down from 6 feet away while I watched my friend sing.

She was cute wont lie, but that shit was awkward as hell. My personal bubble has never been more invaded in my life. She was closer to my face than my nose.

I guess that must be like what @ACSlater deals with on a daily basis since hes such a South African bank-owning chick magnet. Wish I owned a bank and lived in Malibu.

Tell me you banged her. She was hurtin for a squirtin.

On 3/2/2018 at 10:36 PM, Blankments said:

i wish i had booty shorts

and was muscular

and beautiful

would you still love me now that i'm not young and beautiful

holy shit lol this was weirdly prophetic lmao

• ...wtf 1

Regal is very quickly becoming a theater I hate going to.

Not that I went today, but my father takes my rewards card and goes to see Deadpool 2.

• It's still understaffed.
  • It's outdated as shit.
  • The movie broke twice.

I hope whatever VIP Cinemas is gets in our mall and wipes the floor with them and forces them to be a little more competitive.

Or, better yet, we move to a place with more than two theaters, and it's not our problem anymore.

Edited by Morieris
  • Sad 1