Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

9 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

As a dumb wish fulfillment fantasy for teen girls, it could be far worse. Still not good tho

Reveal hidden contents

girl's are dreaming about being stalked and harassed by a total creeper?

1 hour ago, Blankments said:

ehh, that's fair. I usually like when a cartoon becomes more story-driven, but the problem with Star is that the story overtook the character stuff because I'm actually really into the shipping aspects of the show AKA how their interpersonal relationships develop, be it Star, Marco, Tom, Janna, Jackie, etc. It was a bummer that season 3 mostly dropped that for lore for me

Yeah, that was another reason I kinda stopped caring about the show. It just made things less interesting imo. 

• Like 1

Oh, the hypocrisy. Same people who went after Zack Snyder are now condemning Star Wars fans coming for Kaitlyn Kennedy and Ryan Johnson. Once the film community said it was ok to do it for Snyder now you have to accept it being done to any other filmmaker. The cat is out of the bag.

1 hour ago, Napoleon said:

Oh, the hypocrisy. Same people who went after Zack Snyder are now condemning Star Wars fans coming for Kaitlyn Kennedy and Ryan Johnson. Once the film community said it was ok to do it for Snyder now you have to accept it being done to any other filmmaker. The cat is out of the bag.

Except nobody ever said it was ok to attack any of them

• Like 5