Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I decided to look at the Fallen Kingdom thread hoping that it'd be more sensible and reasonable than most superhero/franchise threads.  I need to stop overestimating BOT.

Abandon all hope for the threads for any movie expected to make $400M+ at the box office.

I was qualified for this job and the people rejected me, so I sent an email through their help desk ticketing system why, and while the recruiter was nice enough to call me....with some BS reason of "We're looking to hire quickly and don't care that you want to move here." and "because of notes from the hiring manager", which of course they didn't elaborate on.

I hope they never find anyone so I can keep laughing at their job listings on LinkedIn  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EFZGFfWf

Edited by Morieris
  • Sad 1

I just finished Cobra Kai.

It is phenomenal. There’s so much to chew on: the relationships, the action (that beats out ever Marvel Netflix show btw), the journey, nothing is black and white. Heroes can be villains, villains can be heroes, and the shit doesn’t stop. The show isn’t what you think it is. I thought I would get some cookie cutter shit about how the “evil” teachings of Cobra Kai helps some nerds out in school, but the show goes deeper than that. 

AND by the grace of god the show is short. 22-30 minute episodes for a 10 episode season. This is what Netflix fail at doing, way too many of their shows go in for way too fucking long. YouTube Red have found the key.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

*sigh* 

Guess I'm doing this. I'll be here with a take around 9:30 or something

5 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

I just got into an accident yayyyyyy

How'd it happen?

7 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I’m sorry to hear this. Are you okay though?

Yeah, I'm alright. Annoyed, but alright

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

How'd it happen?

A car ran a stop sign, and hit the front of mine, fucking up the front. Thankfully it isn't too bad damage wise, but it really sucks.

2 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Yeah.

• Sad 3