Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I've had two Spanish exchange students as roommates over the last year. The first one loved listening to Jordan Peterson lectures and loudly fucking chicks after playing acoustic guitar for them. The second guy moved in last week and just watches soccer with his boys.

Edited by Jack Nevada
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

honestly i'm so dumb with twists. like i knew TULLY was gonna be a movie with a twist and there's literally only one thing the twist could be in that movie and i still couldn't guess it before hand.

The only movies last year that made me go "you got me" were Sorry to Bother You and Searching. I did not see either of those twists, especially everything regarding

Spoiler

Debra Messing's character and her son

in the latter, coming.

13 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

my first year of university i had to put up with a dude on a seemingly endless binge watch of Smallville. i still get fucking SOMEBODY SAAAAAAVE ME flashbacks.

I decided to listen to this on a loop after the whole Allison Mack thingy last year, and as a result the song ended up in my 2018 Spotify year end playlist.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Jack Nevada said:

I've had two Spanish exchange students as roommates over the last year. The first one loved listening to Jordan Peterson lectures and loudly fucking chicks after playing acoustic guitar for them. The second guy moved in last week and just watches soccer with his boys.

Second dude sounds chill.

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

honestly i'm so dumb with twists. like i knew TULLY was gonna be a movie with a twist and there's literally only one thing the twist could be in that movie and i still couldn't guess it before hand.

You used up all your mojo with Now You See Me

• Thanks 1

Just now, RichWS said:

Finally watching The Good Place on Netflix. For a comedy that doesn't make me laugh, it's very enjoyable.

I watched two episodes a few weeks ago. it wasn't funny and the lead actress acting is very dry, charmless

14 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Getting a strong sense that this year's Oscar ceremony is gonna surpass Rob Lowe and Snow White as the nadir of Oscar ceremonies. 

Literally the one thing that made me even mildly curious about the show was listening to Emily Blunt sing her heart out. Guess Jon Bailey still wants to add in some more dumb skits and montages nobody likes.

1 minute ago, RichWS said:

I hated Tully more and more with each passing minute. I was sitting there thinking, "Is this gonna keep getting worse?" and it sure did. One of two movies last year that actively pissed me off (Disobedience being the other). 

I don't think I've ever really liked a Jason Reitman movie so that bodes badly for uh...Ghostbusters.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Literally the one thing that made me even mildly curious about the show was listening to Emily Blunt sing her heart out. Guess Jon Bailey still wants to add in some more dumb skits and montages nobody likes.

If Laura Dern were president we wouldn't have this.

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I don't think I've ever really liked a Jason Reitman movie so that bodes badly for uh...Ghostbusters.

My nostalgia tank was already completely empty for a new Ghostbusters (or Predator or whatever the hell else). Hiring him was only more confirmation.

• Like 1