Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

39 minutes ago, Goffe said:

i hate it that there still isn’t a spotify shortcut for iphone. like fuck. all i am asking is to play my favorite playlist without having to touch my iphone while i’m driving.

shortcuts is useless as of now. what a waste of a potentially great tool.

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2019/02/best-spotify-siri-shortcuts-iphone.html

15 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Apple Boy. They either don’t work or don’t deliver what they promise. Believe me, I’ve tried them all.

Closest I got from a working spotify shortcut was getting Siri to play the last played music, which only worked half the time. Also not what I wanted.

Apparently Spotify isn’t planning doing official shortcuts any time soon, according to their message board.

11 hours ago, Goffe said:

Anyway, I begun my first job yesterday. Exhausting. 

I had planning going to gym > work > movie (dumbo today and US yesterday) but no. Too tired for movies. 

Consider saving part of your salary every month to make some investments for the future, if you're not already planning on doing it. Even if you come from a rich family, it's a good idea to have your own money.

8 hours ago, iHeartJames said:

For anyone that has seen "Black Panther" does anyone know what Okoye says just before she and her army attacks Killmonger? The subtitles just say "Xhosa Language"

not sure if this is what you meant,

acc www

A furious Okoye rounds on Killmonger Okoye: You! Your heart is so full of hatred, you're not fit to be a king!

8 hours ago, TMP said:

My shoulders have such big stretch marks from when I was bulking. Are they gonna be there for life? Or are they gonna dissipate, or do I have to get surgery now or something?

Coming from someone who's lived with pregnancy stretch marks...they fade, but they never go away.  You can buy some creams that slightly help the fade more (if used in an expedited manner), but they won't be a miracle.  And you can always use makeup to cover stretch marks if you want to wear something that would show them (and it bothers you)...

I always tell my husband that my kids ended my bikini days...but they were worth it.  I tend to see them as life experience vs something ugly:).  (And they don't bother myself or my husband or things that are way TMI for here:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits