Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Well Maine IS the setting for many a Stephen King tale... :ph34r:

:hahaha:

I figured it out!  The remote has an iHeartRadio button and it was like half pressed under the remotes top cover.  Which I have zero idea how that happened.  So, 50/50 on it still being ghosts.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Oh My God.

I was watching TFA and suddenly I get a spinning message on my Smart TV and it brings me back to some IHeartRaio activation code.  I exit out, go back to the movie.  And it does it again.  It does it like five times.  I turn the TV off - and it turns on, on its own, and goes back to the activation screen.

I turn it off again --

And it turns ON AGAIN.

GrayHealthyBarasingha-small.gif

captainwondyful you in danger girl.

(Whoopi's appearing at the Hard Rock the weekend Endgame opens and there are billboards for it everywhere along I-95 right now lmao)

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TwoMisfits said:

The DCUniverse $.80 cent deal finally got me to break down and buy a month to watch Titans...the spouse and I sat down to watch episode 1 last night...and what the he?? were they thinking?:)  A Dick Grayson with no personality and charisma, a crazy and convoluted Starfire story which made no sense and bogged down the episode every time it was on screen, and a Beast Boy who is dumb enough to be a lion when he needs hands to steal stuff (and stealing stuff - what on earth?).  Amazingly, the only character that I thought "worked" is Raven...and if you'd have told me that from previews, I'd have never have believed you.  Now, my spouse was charitable and said "maybe it's the 1st episode problems", but as I pointed out to him, when your setup is this bad, where do you go?

Now, I'm in for the season, if only to hate watch and b/c I only have 10 episodes to go...and we apparently meet 2 more characters next time, which well, probably can't be introduced any worse...but I'm amazed this show is getting a season 2, and expect that's probably b/c there is SO LITTLE new tv/movie content for the $8/month on the online service, and it's easy and cheap to just keep this production going...

Obviously, we're not paying for month 2 until more tv seasons of the other shows are finished, b/c apparently those might have some better early episodes:)...

Titans is a bad show, and it only gets worse. Probably best to skip it and just watch the Doom Patrol show, the only good funnybook show that's currently not cancelled yet.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TMP said:

Titans is a bad show, and it only gets worse. Probably best to skip it and just watch the Doom Patrol show, the only good funnybook show that's currently not cancelled yet.

Hey, TMP why ard yoy not allowing mw to reply to weekend thread? I am going to complain to mods. 

1 minute ago, Matthew said:

Hey, TMP why ard yoy not allowing mw to reply to weekend thread? I am going to complain to mods. 

I didn't do that, I'm not a mod. I don't have that power.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, TMP said:

That's Mr. Bomer's power at work for ya. Everybody else wishes they had such influence.

(still haven't watched it yet btw. Planning to start it the last weekend of the month after seeing Endgame that Friday night when it'll be closer to finished)

btw is anyone else watching The Act on Hulu with Patricia Arquette and Joey King yet? I've just caught up with the first few episodes and had no clue about the real story but man this stuff is chilling (and amazingly acted by both actresses).

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

btw is anyone else watching The Act on Hulu with Patricia Arquette and Joey King yet? I've just caught up with the first few episodes and had no clue about the real story but man this stuff is chilling (and amazingly acted by both actresses).

Nobody ever mentions how poor creation is, with so many " Inspired by a True Story" films and shows.