Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

SONG OF THE YEAR

“Despacito” – Ramón Ayala, Justin Bieber, Jason “Poo Bear” Boyd, Erika Ender, Luis Fonsi & Marty James Garton (Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber) TRASH

“4:44” – Shawn Carter & Dion Wilson (JAY-Z) THERE WERE BETTER SONGS ON THE ALBUM

“Issues” – Benny Blanco, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Julia Michaels & Justin Drew Tranter (Julia Michaels) NEVER HEARD IT

“1-800-273-8255” – Alessia Caracciolo, Sir Robert Bryson Hall II, Arjun Ivatury & Khalid Robinson (Logic feat. Alessia Cara & Khalid) ABOMINATION. Can you relate? Wooo

“That’s What I Like” – Christopher Brody Brown, James Fauntleroy, Philip Lawrence, Bruno Mars, Ray Charles McCullough II, Jeremy Reeves, Ray Romulus & Jonathan Yip (Bruno Mars) I LIKE IT

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

So I'm on episode 7 of LOST and just realized each season is like 20+ episodes... wtf? ain't nobody got time for that.  Time to check out that new series Godless on Netflix

Godless looks good as hell. Hope I get to see it soon.

4 minutes ago, AJG said:

SONG OF THE YEAR

“Despacito” – Ramón Ayala, Justin Bieber, Jason “Poo Bear” Boyd, Erika Ender, Luis Fonsi & Marty James Garton (Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber) TRASH

“4:44” – Shawn Carter & Dion Wilson (JAY-Z) THERE WERE BETTER SONGS ON THE ALBUM

“Issues” – Benny Blanco, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Julia Michaels & Justin Drew Tranter (Julia Michaels) NEVER HEARD IT

“1-800-273-8255” – Alessia Caracciolo, Sir Robert Bryson Hall II, Arjun Ivatury & Khalid Robinson (Logic feat. Alessia Cara & Khalid) ABOMINATION. Can you relate? Wooo

“That’s What I Like” – Christopher Brody Brown, James Fauntleroy, Philip Lawrence, Bruno Mars, Ray Charles McCullough II, Jeremy Reeves, Ray Romulus & Jonathan Yip (Bruno Mars) I LIKE IT

I haven't heard 4:44 but the other 4 here :gold:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Goffe said:

Godless looks good as hell. Hope I get to see it soon.

I just need to finish Mindhunter then I can start. I can't watch two Netflix shows at once, I think I have a problem.

Edited by AJG

1 minute ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Anyone here having watched Skins (English TV series)?

I never started the last generation (Seasons 5 and 6) and I am wondering If it is worth doing it now.

I quit halfway through the first season of the last generation...

6 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

I have heard some bad things too. Mainly that it gets boring/unoriginal.

But what did you think of the first 4?

They were good, but looking back at it I think I mostly liked it because of how old I was when it first came out. 

1 minute ago, AJG said:

They were good, but looking back at it I think I mostly liked it because of how old I was when it first came out. 

I recently rewatched the first two seasons. Still enjoyed it but yeah watching them as a teen is completely different.

Still my favourite teen drama, way superior than most American counterparts.

Just now, aabattery said:

You know your take is hot when apparently only @Goffe approves of it.

I will stand by it despite this.

My takes are never hot but I try to reach 'hot take' status

"Dunkirk was a forgettable movie and I have played WW2 video games with more compelling stories"  

Is this take hot? 

39 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

So I'm on episode 7 of LOST and just realized each season is like 20+ episodes... wtf? ain't nobody got time for that.  Time to check out that new series Godless on Netflix

First, the final three seasons are only about 14-16 episodes.

Second, don't you bail on that show or I'll have @Squadron Leader Tele ban you to the island.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1