Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

17 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Is it the T-Mobile billboard? I've been passing that on the turnpike for a couple of months now. Last weekend I saw a Coco ad, but otherwise I haven't seen any movie billboards since Sing.

No, I don't think we have those. Our electronic billboards are all from some company in Alabama. 

I can't wait to live in a real city .-.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Morieris said:

No, I don't think we have those. Our electronic billboards are all from some company in Alabama. 

Move here near the Palm Beach county area, at least you'll get to see all of the limited releases first.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Morieris said:

Everything I’ve read about Florida sounds horrible. Burn it down. Move to London.

• Like 2

Speaking of electronic billboards, they had Star Wars ones up at the train station I get off at. Had two on each side of the main stairway and counters underneath that said how many people had walked up each side. Left side was the light side and right side was the dark side. I chose the light side because I needed to go up that side anyway but still. Kinda neat I guess.

Just now, DARth DAR said:

Disney World is ok.  But it's in its own bubble 

Orlando as a whole is a hodgepodge of really nice areas and really shitty areas. I've never been on the east side where UCF is, so I have no sense of what's around the school :ohmygod: 

38 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Orlando as a whole is a hodgepodge of really nice areas and really shitty areas. I've never been on the east side where UCF is, so I have no sense of what's around the school :ohmygod: 

About 10 years ago I went to watch the Badgers play in a bowl game with a bunch of friends.  We decided to walk back from the stadium where UCF plays to downtown to go out for the night.  We asked a cop if it was safe to go through the neighborhoods, he told us not really.  But we figured fuck it, we had a few thousand other fans so strength in numbers.   

I also recall my friend paying a homeless man in beer for additional directions

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1