Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I did it again and i have to appologize again. I'm sorry for what i've said, i was influenced by Russian propaganda.

Question: I know NATO can't get involved, but other countries can send help for Ukraine. Why don't they do it?

38 minutes ago, Maggie said:

I did it again and i have to appologize again. I'm sorry for what i've said, i was influenced by Russian propaganda.

Question: I know NATO can't get involved, but other countries can send help for Ukraine. Why don't they do it?

1 hour ago, Cap said:

MODERATION:

Please use the European Politics Thread to discuss Putin’s War Against The Ukraine. 

Posted at the bottom of the last page, @Maggie. :) 

2 hours ago, Maggie said:

UH, NATO is involved; they are supplying Ukraine with weapons.

They are just not  actually attacking Russian forces.

10 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

News is moderately hopeful.

There's a reason why I gave the halting, very unsure "that's.... good news" last night. :kitschjob:

Not expecting baseball until June/July, now. :kitschjob:

Edited by Porthos
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Porthos said:

There's a reason why I gave the halting, very unsure "that's.... good news" last night. :kitschjob:

Not expecting baseball until June/July, now. :kitschjob:

TIme to on my copy of Ken Burns "Baseball". again so i get a fix.

lol she said she wanted nothing to do with Pam & Tommy and now here she is riding its coattails. Wonder how she's gonna address her past connections with Putin.

Pamela Anderson is telling her story, her way, with a new documentary set at Netflix.

Anderson announced the news on social media with a handwritten note on Netflix letterhead, which reads: “My life/ A thousand imperfections/ A million misperceptions/ Wicked, wild and lost/ Nothing to live up to /I can only surprise you /Not a victim, but a survivor /And alive to tell the real story.”

Pamela Anderson Documentary Coming to Netflix - Variety

Edited by filmlover

15 hours ago, filmlover said:

lol she said she wanted nothing to do with Pam & Tommy and now here she is riding its coattails. Wonder how she's gonna address her past connections with Putin.

Pamela Anderson Documentary Coming to Netflix - Variety

A lot of celebs who accepted Russian funding are going to have that problem. It's like getting funding or support from Hitler at this point.

Putin seems to be systematically cutting off  the Russian People from the West as much as possible.

IMHO the Russian market for Westen Entertainment is pretty much dead...except what they can get  illegally....until Putin is gone.

Extremely shitty game studio... No, correct that, extremely shitty, EVEN BY THE STANDARDS OF GAME STUDIOS, game studio finding it super hard to hire devs, game now hoped to be released in 2027 or 2028:

What are the odds? 

@Inceptionzq @PenguinXXR @4815162342

Edited by Porthos
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

Just now, Porthos said:

Extremely shitty game studio... No, correct that, extremely shitty EVEN BY THE STANDARDS OF GAME STUDIOS, finding it super hard to hire devs, game now hoped to be released in 2027 or 2028:

What are the odds? 

Star War games have been pretty much shit since the mid 2000's when Lucasarts fired most of it's staff and contracted out everything.

Luckily, most of the great Star wars games are available at www.gog.com, at beween 6 and 10 bucks and all tweaked to run fine on a modern computer.

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

A lot of celebs who accepted Russian funding are going to have that problem. It's like getting funding or support from Hitler at this point.

Lol Putin isn't as bad as Hitler obviously *yet

8 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Extremely shitty game studio... No, correct that, extremely shitty, EVEN BY THE STANDARDS OF GAME STUDIOS, game studio finding it super hard to hire devs, game now hoped to be released in 2027 or 2028:

What are the odds? 

I would say I am shocked but....

• Like 1