Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

13 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Personally, I'm pretty sure all of that can be comfortably packed in one 13-episode season, but hey, your choice there. Who would you kill in Virmire btw?

I think killing Ashley would actually have a lot more arguments in its favor. But on the other hand.... who the fuck cares about Kaiden? (Inb4 a ton of people do :ph34r:)

Don't you dare killing Wrex, though. That would be evil.

If you do a straight line of Eden Prime -> Citadel -> Therum -> Feros -> Noveria -> Virmire -> Citadel -> Ilos -> Citadel then yeah that's all doable in one season.

I just go beyond the main stuff.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Don't you dare killing Wrex, though. That would be evil.

I have a friend who killed Wrex in his playthrough. Gave him a lot of shit for that. I probably would have restarted the game if Wrex kicked the bucket.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

If you do a straight line of Eden Prime -> Citadel -> Therum -> Feros -> Noveria -> Virmire -> Citadel -> Ilos -> Citadel then yeah that's all doable in one season.

I just go beyond the main stuff.

I want an episode where they're driving around that rover, and just kind of stuck on the planet with it. (A completely pointless sidequest episode.)

• Disbelief 1

2 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Waiting to go in to my screen for The Room, first time seeing this at the cinema, and I'm freaking buzzing! 

The Prince Charles in Leicester Square?

Edited by AJG