Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, ReyReyBattery said:

Well, you know what they say.

1 x 1 = 2 so that means it's time to sue.

Haha I like this alternate reality:

Though he did not complete his engineering degree, Howard thinks of himself as an engineer and intends to return one day to complete the "three credits" of which he is currently short. Howard's account of his educational history has not been confirmed; Pratt Institute, which he says he attended, closed its engineering degree program in 1993. On February 26, 2013, Howard said on Jimmy Kimmel Live! that he had earned a Ph.D. in chemical engineering from South Carolina State University that year. He was awarded an honorary "Doctorate of Humane Letters" from SCSU after speaking at its commencement ceremony in 2012. However, he never attended the university and in fact the university is not empowered to confer doctorates in chemical engineering.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ReyReyBattery said:

I will never forgot this. Holy shit.

the Empire actor revealed he has spent years working on his own logic which he has recorded in a language of symbols called Terryology, which will not be shared with the wider world until his work is patented.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's with a heavy heart that i have to confess that i like a couple of the songs on the greatest showman soundtrack.

I had a moment of dread when I saw JL the other day and I realized all of my friends are excited for it 

Edited by Ethan Hunt
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it's with a heavy heart that i have to confess that i like a couple of the songs on the greatest showman soundtrack.

I've been listening to The Greatest Show quite a bit this past week. Song is catchy as hell.

It's everything you ever waaaaaaaaant

It's everything you ever neeeeeeeeeed

And it's here right in front of youuuuuuuuuu