Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, Lor San Tele said:

I think the TFA spoiler thread went 50+ pages without a single mod venturing into it. Closest thing this forum got to the wild west.

Craziness. I'm imagining spoilers, death threats and dark web links to body parts for sale.

• Like 3

Just now, Lor San Tele said:

I think the TFA spoiler thread went 50+ pages without a single mod venturing into it. Closest thing this forum got to the wild west.

Someone posted a CAM screencap of Han Solo being murdered on page 1 of that thread I think lol

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

21 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I gave it a B+ and am still kind of bewildered by it appearing on so many people’s best of lists.  It’s good, but it’s really not that good.

Glad to see I'm not alone. I honestly feel the only thing that's really excellent compared to a lot of other comedies are Ray Romano and Holly Hunter's performances. Without them, the film's solid, but pretty much any other Apatow comedy.

• Like 2

Just now, Jandrew said:

Didn't think I'd be able to see Jedi at all this weekend - definitely wasnt going Thursday - but turns out I can actually make the Friday 8 oclock. Rejoice. 

It's on TNT a few times this week

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lor San Tele said:

I know I didn't go there until I saw the movie (one of the later shows on that Thursday). Come to think of it, I'm not sure I read it from the beginning, either.

I don't usually check out spoiler threads until after I see the film. Heck I have yet to check TLJ's one.