Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

netflix just makes it too easy. we're all idiots and we're all gonna be laughing up Death Note 2, The Christmas Prince Returns and Brighter in 2019.

Just now, Chewy said:

Iron Fist got a season 2, there's no bottom of the barrel here

Valid.

31 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

so many people on reddit calling bright better than last jedi. might as well give david ayer a star war. jabba the hutt spin off would suit him. in his version we're gonna see bib fortuna wearing a flannel shirt with only the top button done up.

I'm thinking instead we have Zach Snyder direct the Jabba the Hutt film, but instead of being about Jabba it's actually about the group of slave dancers and entertainers at his palace who plot to escape before one of them is fed to the Rancor for the Life Day celebration. Nice mash-up of his background materials there.

1 minute ago, 4815162342 said:

I'm thinking instead we have Zach Snyder direct the Jabba the Hutt film, but instead of being about Jabba it's actually about the group of slave dancers and entertainers at his palace who plot to escape before one of them is fed to the Rancor for the Life Day celebration. Nice mash-up of his background materials there.

but with jabba

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The reddit threads about Bright are wild. I feel like there must be some astroturfing going on because people are crazy supportive of the movie in those and I've seen the same "studios are scared of Netflix so they've paid off the critics to hate on Bright" in three separate threads. Weird stuff.

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, Lor San Tele said:

Moderation: 

Guys, please don’t post un-tagged BRIGHT spoilers. C’mon now. 

It's not like we're posting actual plot info, just little stuff. Honestly not sure what the spoiler rules are for streaming stuff

Just now, ReyReyBattery said:

The reddit threads about Bright are wild. I feel like there must be some astroturfing going on because people are crazy supportive of the movie in those and I've seen the same "studios are scared of Netflix so they've paid off the critics to hate on Bright" in three separate threads. Weird stuff.

Well, Bright is a 150M blockbuster being released by a streaming service...

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

It's not like we're posting actual plot info, just little stuff. Honestly not sure what the spoiler rules are for streaming stuff

That's a good point. Normally there is a ban on untagged spoilers until Blu-Ray release, but it is already streamable everywhere via Netflix

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

That's a good point. Normally there is a ban on untagged spoilers until Blu-Ray release, but it is already streamable everywhere via Netflix

At a bare minimum, the basic spoiler rules apply to streaming movies/shows: two weeks within show-specific thread, four weeks otherwise. 

• Like 1