Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

54 minutes ago, Barnack said:

That is almost impossible to tell, maybe he does remember. And the coming out could be a very calculated trick to change a percentage of the Monday headline/talks toward that story instead of the real story.

This is very true. I meant more blunt than truthful, but it's still a shitty way to get around the real story.

3 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

That's only cause your pretty boy went down like a bitch in the real game :)

I will say I am pulling for you all in the series.

Better hope nothing happens to Brady's ACL with that kind of talk :apocalypse:

Just now, ACSlater said:

Dont you dare.

Mrs. Bundchen is carrying our team on his back this season. 

I wish nothing upon him.

Really, I'd love to see Brady v. Rodgers Super Bowl in my lifetime. It would be the most beautiful thing. And sure, I bet the Patriots would win but wouldn't it be great to see them play against each other? It's a crime they've only directly faced each other one.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I wish nothing upon him.

Really, I'd love to see Brady v. Rodgers Super Bowl in my lifetime. It would be the most beautiful thing. And sure, I bet the Patriots would win but wouldn't it be great to see them play against each other? It's a crime they've only directly faced each other one.

Oh f*ck yea. I would love it more than pho on a cold day.

I miss the classic QB vs QB match ups. Hell I think that's the main reason NFL ratings are down. I mean Brady vs. Manning used to be a ratings bonanza. There is no one of that caliber in recent era.

• Like 2

I finally got fed up and decided to call up Microsoft to fix my daughters Xbox One. The ‘please hold’ music is some guy advertising Xbox games to me. It’s quite upsetting honestly.

edit: $110 to repair an Xbox which the guy on the phone says has a “fairly common” problem. Looks I’m buying another PS4. A shame really. 

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AJG said:

I finally got fed up and decided to call up Microsoft to fix my daughters Xbox One. The ‘please hold’ music is some guy advertising Xbox games to me. It’s quite upsetting honestly.

I haven't used my Xbox in so long. I remember the support being utter shit