Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Speaking of which, I was reading a thing re: Oscar statistics about how this year has the highest number of actors with more than one movie nominated for Best Picture (8 people in total) and noticed that Kathryn Newton (the actress who played the dead daughter in Three Billboards and had a small role in Lady Bird; she also plays Leslie Mann's daughter in Blockers) and Lucas Hedges have now been in three movies together (the third is the upcoming Ben is Back from his father Peter) in less than two years. Are they dating lol.

95% sure this is going to happen.  But I'm taking off two of eight weeks off of vacation in July.  The first week I'll be spending up at a lake in Northern Wisconsin.  And then the the next week will be at a beach in Mexico for my cousin's wedding.

There was this party last night in town I didn't go to it obvs but I went to ben super early instead :lol:

But I woke up this morning from a bunch of snaps from a friend, one was from like 1AM and she was like ''Dylan I'm drunk but you're the best, funniest, greatest person I know'' next one was from like 2 and it was just a bunch of hearts then the next one was from like 230 and it was her and like 4 or 5 of her friends gathered in a picture that said ''All my friends have a crush on you'' then one more from like another hour later that just said ''Dylan you're the best''

I love drunk people :hahaha:Doesn't matter if they know what they're saying or not but it's a nice way to start the day. 

• Haha 1