CoolioD1

Razzie nominees

The Razzies targeted JGWI because of Jack and Jill.Because he was nominated for worst actor in Jack and Jill, they added JGWI into his worst actor nod because it was considered less-than-stellar by critics to say the least.I think his worst couple nod with Jennifer Aniston was undeserved though, even though him and Brooklyn Decker was a complete mismatch, albeit intentionally so.Why didn't they pick Kevin James in Zookeeper with either Rosario Dawson or Leslie Bibb? Him with either of those were complete mismatches.

Edited by Jay Beezy

I enjoyed Abduction !!! Bucky Larson however, should sweep most of the awards. I had high hopes for that movie. Nothing like Grandma's boy or Strange Wilderness as far as silly comedy goes.

No, Jack and Jill should, and will, sweep all that it's nominated for, save for places where the movie has two nominees in the same category, in which case it'll lose to itself. Edited by Jay Beezy