aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

Something I just noticed - Wonder Woman hasn’t closed out its run yet. If it can hang around in even 40 theaters for 13 more days, it will be getting a final push through JL double features. WB may actually be pushing it to a 4x completely under the radar

15 minutes ago, a2knet said:

If JIGSAW does 6.6m 2nd weekend (-60%) then the 28.7m cume crosses SAWVI's dom (27.7m). That's above anyone's expectations. Should do high 30s dom.

Yeah, I remember that boxoffice prediction had Jigsaw's final domestic numbers at 20 million. It seems to be performing better. Given the huge competition ahead, anything between 30-40 million domestic would be a win. Budget is 10 million, so it seems we'll probably get "JIIgsaw" next year. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Yeah, I remember that boxoffice prediction had Jigsaw's final domestic numbers at 20 million. It seems to be performing better. Given the huge competition ahead, anything between 30-40 million domestic would be a win. Budget is 10 million, so it seems we'll probably get "JIIgsaw" next year. :)

They need to crossover with a more popular horror property.

They need to bring in someone famous for a cameo death.

They need to do both.

They need to get Will Smith and Pennywise.

The tagline can be "Get Jiggy With IT"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 1