aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

17 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I think every joke landed for me in T:R.

To be fair though, if there was a Venn diagram between Taika's sense of humor and mine it would probably just be a circle.

12 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

I rewatched Hunt For The Wilderpeople last night and I forgot how much I actually laughed. It’s definetely not for everyone but damn

i enjoy it. 

My feelings exactly. His humor is just perfect for me it seems. All I know is that while the whole theater was generally laughing throughout the movie I did laugh a lot louder than most people at some of the jokes...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Bad Moms 2 is going to be another underwhelming comedy sequel at the box office. Daddy's Home 2 will also under perform.

Doesn’t help when they’re all unnecessary. 

Edited by Rman823
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Rman823 said:

Watching the first Thor on cable is making me realize I’m kinda going to miss Darcy. 

People like to hate her, but that bit in Thor 2 where she’s trying to deal with the crisis without help from Thor or Jane despite the fact that she’s sorta a spaz is one of the better moments about it. She’s part of that MCU trope of the hero’s friend/ally who gets stuck in the middle of this spandex crazy circus. 

• Like 1