DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

6 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

where is Lego Batman, Valerian, Atomic Blonde, Kingsman, Ghost in the Shell, and Death Note

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2

Logan

Atomic Blonde

Ghost in the Shell

Kingsman: The Golden Circle

Thor: Ragnarok

Spider-Man: Homecoming
The LEGO Batman Movie

Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

Wonder Woman

Justice League/Death Note (they're interchangeable)

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

“It’s not just about the opening weekend, but it’s about the length of the run especially given the extremely lucrative Thanksgiving holiday; we have lots of room to run,” said Warner Bros. domestic distribution boss Jeff Goldstein this morning.

:hahaha:

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Christmas baumer said:

I said hopefully it does 600 overseas.  Not that it will, I'm just hoping beyond hope.  :sparta:

Lol. I would say it’s better to put hope in something more feasible, like say 750M WW total.

But you do you, B.

16 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

“It’s not just about the opening weekend, but it’s about the length of the run especially given the extremely lucrative Thanksgiving holiday; we have lots of room to run,” said Warner Bros. domestic distribution boss Jeff Goldstein this morning.

:hahaha:

325 m DOM is happening, folks.