DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

4 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

I think my favorite trailers of the year are:

-Three Billboards

-Valerian (final trailer)

-It (second trailer)

-Wonder Woman (the Imagine Dragons one)

-King Arthur (final trailer)

-Atomic Blonde (all of them)

-Kingsman (second trailer)

-Blade Runner 2049 (first trailer)

-Suburbicon

-Thor: Ragnarok (second trailer)

-Annihilation

-Rampage

-A Quiet Place

Oops, I forgot about Valerian.

Beautiful trailer.

• Thanks 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Best trailer of the year has to be the mother! one attached to Dunkirk IMAX screenings IMO. It does everything a trailer should do.

i never saw that trailer but if it does everything a trailer should do then i assume How You Like Me Now by The Heavy plays in it at some point? maybe it switches it up to some sigur ros for the dramatic bit at the end?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i never saw that trailer but if it does everything a trailer should do then i assume How You Like Me Now by The Heavy plays in it at some point? maybe it switches it up to some sigur ros for the dramatic bit at the end?

The only shot from the movie in that trailer is JLaw opening her eyes. Immediately afterwards when the title card comes up, it starts playing Radioactive by IMAGINE DRAGONS :) 

I doubt that WB are just going to reboot the DCU. If things stay on a downward trajectory theyre likely just going to make some huge changes to how these films are being made and who's making them. 

It's an enormous amount of work to setup a cinematic universe especially this far along. Theyve cast dozens of roles, they've already made 5 films. It be far easier to just get better people to make better films. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

The only shot from the movie in that trailer is JLaw opening her eyes. Immediately afterwards when the title card comes up, it starts playing Radioactive by IMAGINE DRAGONS :) 

and then transitions into some indie chick dramatically warbling a slow cover of We Didn't Start The Fire. i get it.

• Like 1