DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

18 minutes ago, raegr said:

Aquaman (if JL doesn't have great legs) will be the second highest grossing DCEU film domestically and WW it will either be first or second.

850M is my overall prediction. JL isn't the end of the world. They'll make more so enjoy them and let's stay positive.

I bet you all were expecting me to blow up  but I'm trying to keep it together. I will never annoyingly Stan a movie again. 

Considering you predicted $600m+ for JL DOMESTICALLY, we can all say that you have 0 objectivity when it comes to the DCEU.

Aquaman is not going to gross over $330m.

• Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, DAJK said:

True. BvS and SS were not good. MoS and WW were great. And only JL was good.

So I'd go one step further and say they're only one in five

Depends which BvS we're talking.

Solo DC movies have been the best so far.

• Like 2

Just now, filmlover said:

And it has Sophia Lillis from IT as the young Amy. They really should get her to play the adult Beverly in the sequel, it certainly would be a much better use of her talent than these DCEU movies.

Yeah but I don’t want Lillis to be typecast as young Adams. I wouldn’t mind having Amy as Audra though. 

Just now, Noctis said:

Considering you predicted $600m+ for JL DOMESTICALLY, we can all say that you have 0 objectivity when it comes to the DCEU.

Aquaman is not going to gross over $330m.

Wonder Woman won't pass 330M, SS won't pass 325M. Thor won't do 120M OW :sparta:

2 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

So far the DCEU has been a dingy murk of 6.5/10 movies with one soaring exception.

Isn't 6.5/10 a B- in movie terms?

You really think that highly of BvS, SS, and MoS?

2 minutes ago, raegr said:

Wonder Woman won't pass 330M, SS won't pass 325M. Thor won't do 120M OW :sparta:

SS was predicted to do $300m by a TON of people and many expected it to break out. 

Thor was also predicted to do $120m OW by a lot of people months before release.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm just gonna say (and idk if anyone agrees) but MoS is fucking great it's exciting and surprisingly heartfelt and brings some humanity to practically a god of a character unlike no superman movie has ever or since done.

• Like 3
  • ...wtf 1

Just now, DAJK said:

I'm just gonna say (and idk if anyone agrees) but MoS is fucking great it's exciting and surprisingly heartfelt and brings some humanity to practically a god of a character unlike no superman movie has ever or since done.

I agree, it was exciting to see what blatant product placement would appear in the movie next.  I was NOT expecting the Sears to show up

• Haha 1