grim22

4-day Weekend Thread: 5-day numbers per BOM - TLJ 99.0M, J:WTTJ 55.4M, PP3 26.4M, TGS 14.4M, F 10.1M, C 8.2M, D 7.7M and an incredible $5,480,000 for Father Figures

3 minutes ago, JonathanLB said:

Hahahaha this is the funniest picture ever for some reason. Fucking epic fail.

Are we to just ignore and forget all the inaccurate yet boastful posts you made in the first 15 pages of this thread?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, EpicBoom23 said:

Hi guys!
All that thrilling show with Star Wars box office forced me to register and stop being a passive reader:D
But the actual question is when we can expect more accurate Saturday numbers?

Welcome.  

Looks like Deadline has taken the xmas weekend off.  Hopefully we'll hear from @The Greatest Rth in an hour or so

• Like 2

Just now, hw64 said:

Are we to just ignore and forget all the inaccurate yet boastful posts you made in the first 15 pages of this thread?

Inaccurate? Basing numbers off the numbers we had? Yes I would ignore any math based on bad assumptions - Deadline’s number was bad. I can’t do any better than base predictions on the data we have. 

20 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Audience score update:

Jumanji: 89% (+1)

Showman: 88% (+1)

SOW: 85% (-)

Darkest Hour: 83% (-)

PP3: 54% (-2)

FF: 54% (-2)

Downsizing: 36% (-8)

Holy fuck at Downsizing's drop :hahaha: 

Jumanji keeps rising bit by bit. On Wed it was 85%. PP3, FF will go below SW8 eventually. Downsizing's 36% (already) is ludicrous for an audience score.

• Like 1