Ezen Baklattan

BOFFY VI: Return of the Jedi - Ballots (pick one for each category, only rank Best Picture) Due 3/2 at 11:59PM EST

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Is anybody putting Steppenwolf in Best Villain or is that a bridge too far?

genuinely thought about it. it was between him and henry from book of henry for my last spot. but it was more satisfying when henry died, a mark of truly well executed villain, so i went with him.

• Like 4
  • Astonished 2

I have to say, reading all of your ballots has given me some interesting ideas on what to put on my own ballot. My best examples of nominations inspired by other people included Betty Gabriel (Get Out) for Best Supporting Actress, Bright for Worst Feature, and The Lost City of Z for various categories I didn't already have it in.

I wish more people were voting for This Is Us, but it's at least a snub that I am able to understand. The show has a subversive and interesting storytelling technique which is implemented with great acting, but perhaps it's not for everyone.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, slambros said:

I wish more people were voting for This Is Us, but it's at least a snub that I am able to understand. The show has a subversive and interesting storytelling technique which is implemented with great acting, but perhaps it's not for everyone.

My mom loves that show. Maybe I should get her to create an account just to vote for it. :lol:

• Like 1

So I'm in a bit of a jam here...

I think I may legitimately be able to watch one more film via Google Play tomorrow, just before the ballot deadline. But I'm stuck between three films:

Colossal

Columbus

Stronger

The film I choose will likely be receiving multiple nominations on my ballot at the last minute. But I need help picking which one to watch, if I do watch one more... what do you think I should watch?

3 minutes ago, slambros said:

I think I may legitimately be able to watch one more film via Google Play tomorrow, just before the ballot deadline. But I'm stuck between three films:

Colossal

Columbus

Stronger

The film I choose will likely be receiving multiple nominations on my ballot at the last minute. But I need help picking which one to watch, if I do watch one more... what do you think I should watch?

Columbus.

22 minutes ago, slambros said:

Colossal

Columbus

Stronger

Colossal.

2 hours ago, Just Tele said:

Hahaha, why?

He watched the screener with his uncle and another time with Mrs Tele. I wasn’t available either time. 

hmmm, okay... but when it comes around to his third watch, you better join him. I'm watching you...

• Disbelief 1

10 hours ago, slambros said:

Colossal

Columbus

Stronger

Columbus.