La Binoche

A24's HEREDITARY

2 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

You think there was studio meddling in an independent movie, Hereditary, released by A24?

tired of A24's meddling and messing up what could've been perfectly fine movies. Lady Bird had too many shoehorned action sequences just for the trailers smh.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

tired of A24's meddling and messing up what could've been perfectly fine movies. Lady Bird had too many shoehorned action sequences just for the trailers smh.

That scene when Lady Bird had to disarm a nuclear fucking bomb on a freaking train was such a terrible studio decision.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 2

Just now, That One Guy said:

I hated that scene in First Reformed where Ethan Hawke chillaxed for AT LEAST 5 minutes.  These A24 executive hacks smh.

but seriously stepping out of the joke a24 needs to release the chillaxed cut.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

No, I was talking about structure. I think the second and third acts didn't get together very well, and the last one was rushed...

Ah ok I get you now.

I think it built dread perfectly to a massive end game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TombRaider said:

just saw this, ann dowg is to me a highlight, wish her character had more presence

the movie ended doing 79m, clearly the success that babadook or it follows couldnt be *waits for tired people to bring up budgets*

It is obviously not important that those two were platform releases from tiny distributors

• Like 1