Neo

Top Gun Maverick | May 27, 2022 | Catch it in theaters...again on December 2nd! | Comes to Paramount+ on December 22!

3 minutes ago, The Dark Rock said:

Cruise+McQuarrie combo is a force to be reckoned with. 

Happy for Kosinski as well. He is underrated.

Really happy for Kosinski, my man has been searching for better scripts to work with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Really happy for Kosinski, my man has been searching for better scripts to work with.

Kosinski have another movie coming next month on Netflix 

Let's hope he keeps the momentum, Only The Brave was very well received, now Top Gun even more, it would be a bummer if he drops a medium movie right after

11 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

I watched Oblivion last night. Was a pretty fun but kinda forgettable time. Still, nobody else has the same kinda vibes Cruise brings into all his performances.

Andrea Risenborough is so underrated.

16 minutes ago, TMP said:

Tom Cruise single handedly saving the American blockbuster, you love to see it

Imo, hes one of the last true movie stars who can draw people in for his films, since his reputation for crazy stunt work has only grown in the last 10 years.

Of course, its always coupled with the right concept for a movie, but id argue the last few Mission Impossible films, had they a different actor in the leading role, woudnt have been nearly as succesfull even if the overall quality of the movies would have remained the same. Tom Cruise + action movie + as a cherry on top a recognizable brand like Mission Impossible or Top Gun = money.

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Imo, hes one of the last true movie stars who can draw people in for his films, since his reputation for crazy stunt work has only grown in the last 10 years.

I like how he's effectively changed his whole public perception from weirdo scientologist to crazy stunt guy & consummate professional just by putting the work in and being one of the only action stars in Hollywood who gives a shit about quality control lol

• Like 4

Now that Cruise has reached new height in his career, I want him to reunite with Spielberg. Cruise starred in two of Spielberg's nastiest films and I really want another one. Or a Cameron Crowe reunion would be cool too. 

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Now that Cruise has reached new height in his career, I want him to reunite with Spielberg. Cruise starred in two of Spielberg's nastiest films and I really want another one. Or a Cameron Crowe reunion would be cool too. 

I still want him to work with Tarantino

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TMP said:

I still want him to work with Tarantino

In terms of director's he'd never worked with before, I feel Tarantino would've been more fitting like 20 years ago. I do want him to lead whatever next high-concept action film Nolan's working on next (probably his film after Oppenheimer). They feel like such a perfect match.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, aabattery said:

not to say we're prophets but in many ways we are

Two more weeks until Top Glen spreads the good word to millions more people. if this had come out back in 2019 like it was supposed to he'd already be king of hollywood by now.

• Like 1