That One Girl

BLACK PANTHER WEEKEND THREAD | Current Estimates - 202.4M 3-day / 242.6M 4-day | Record 40.167 Monday; more than TFA!

Seeing all this restaurant talk when you’ve worked in the restaurant industry for over 20 years is funny lol. I always love hearing about peoples opinons of restaurants. 

I miss outback btw. They all closed down in Toronto years ago.

3 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Need to start a gofundme campaign for Jandrew, so he can eat ‘good’ food.

I already eat good food. We're cooking fish at home before going to Panther. I don't eat chains everyday, so all that Go Fund Me I'm just gonna keep for myself. Probably go on a Nike shopping spree or somethin'.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jandrew said:

WASNT MY CHOICE. You could've invited me up to Encino (or Sherman Oaks?) for some kale grass tacos, I would've tried them.

:lol: 

No no, I meant the "high class" comment. I mean, they're a decent chain and I'm sure the Beverly Hills one is nice but I'd hardly call it some upscale high-class joint.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Telehilation said:

:lol: 

No no, I meant the "high class" comment. I mean, they're a decent chain and I'm sure the Beverly Hills one is nice but I'd hardly call it some upscale high-class joint.

That was sarcasm lol, I was playing off his comment. I personally don't see CCF as "high class", but I know many general people do. Those high ceiling do wonders.