grim22

Jurassic World: Dominion | June 10 2022 | 6th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

7 hours ago, Ithil said:

Nobody cares.

Then why did you post? 

Anyone this is great news. Bringing more book elements to the film

edit: forgive me, a big JP fan such as me should have gotten that reference right away 

Edited by John Marston

2 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Then why did you post? 

Anyone this is great news. Bringing more book elements to the film

edit: forgive me, a big JP fan such as me should have gotten that reference right away 

Don’t feel bad I did the same thing lol 

2 hours ago, Brainbug said:

Zombie Nedry?

I mean, the last movie introduced human cloning, why not at this point? Hell, bring back Genarro, Muldoon, and Arnold too while they're at it.

It's not like audiences actually care about any of the human characters in this franchise who didn't appear in the first Jurassic Park.

Edited by TerwillikerInst

10 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

Fingers crossed that 5 times is the charm for a decent JP sequel! 🤞

The Lost World, Jurassic World and 1/2 of Fallen Kingdom are great movies though :ph34r:

• Like 2

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/uk-government-allows-film-tv-production-be-exempt-quarantine-rules-1301849?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

The U.K. Government will allow a number of film and television productions to be exempt from following quarantine rules and resume filming safely this summer. 

The government announced the exemption Sunday in hopes of allowing production of international blockbusters to get underway. The exemption only applies to those traveling to England. Exempted individuals are set to live and work in controlled "bubbled" environments that will only include their production and accommodation locations.  

Apart from Mission: Impossible 7 and 8, Universal is also expected to resume filming on Jurassic World: Dominion starring Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard on July 6 at Pinewood, Preproduction kicked off in June.  

Im really split bout this all. I really would love to see production of the movie to get running again but i fear the possibility that when theres even 1 infection arising on set, everything will have to shutdown again and for very long. Its a very risky game of luck and care.

• Like 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8508539/Jurassic-World-Dominion-thrown-chaos-crew-test-positive-COVID-19.html

”Jurassic World: Dominion has reportedly hit its first roadblock since returning to production following the coronavirus lockdown.

The blockbuster sequel - which is filming at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire, England - is said to have stalled on its first day back on set after several of the crew tested positive for COVID-19.”

Edited by Plain Old Tele

3 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8508539/Jurassic-World-Dominion-thrown-chaos-crew-test-positive-COVID-19.html

”Jurassic World: Dominion has reportedly hit its first roadblock since returning to production following the coronavirus lockdown.

The blockbuster sequel - which is filming at Pinewood Studios in Buckinghamshire, England - is said to have stalled on its first day back on set after several of the crew tested positive for COVID-19.”

Comicbook.com says that Universal is saying the opposite. None of these are reliable sources. Gonna wait for THR or Deadline to confirm.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Plain Old Tele said:

Isn't DailyMail an infamous tabloid? Or am I thinking of another UK site?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eric in Boots said:

Isn't DailyMail an infamous tabloid? Or am I thinking of another UK site?

Daily Mail is an infamous tabloid and so is their source for that report (The Sun). So this should be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Edited by lorddemaxus
  • Like 1

According to Deadline no one's tested positive on set. Universal also denies there's been any halt in production.

The eyes of the film biz are trailed on Universal’s Jurassic World: Dominion UK shoot right now as the studio attempts to answer the burning question – how do you stage a blockbuster-size production safely in the pandemic era?

We had the scoop back in June that Uni was setting up its dinosaur sequel for resumption at the UK’s Pinewood Studios from July 6 after it was put on hiatus in mid-March. The extensive plans involved a spend of around $5M on safety protocols, included in which were thousands of virus tests for cast and crew.

The shoot is now into day five, and the studio tells us progress is going well, despite reports in UK press overnight that there could be disruption caused by positive virus tests among the crew. Uni has debunked those stories and told Deadline there won’t be any delay. “Any reports indicating that Jurassic World: Dominion has halted production are categorically untrue,” a spokesperson confirmed.

I understand that there have been no positive virus tests on set, and any positive results, which the studio wouldn’t confirm, will have been on crew prior to arriving at the Pinewood lot. The extensive protocols put in place mean those cases could have been detected on workers who were yet to join up with the production, meaning they won’t have come into contact with anyone else and can now isolate.

https://deadline.com/2020/07/jurassic-world-dominion-uk-shoot-universal-no-disruption-reports-positive-covid-tests-1202982514/

• Like 1