WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

1 minute ago, Mr Impossible said:

Lol Annihilation is anything but forgettable. Yes it ain’t doing well in terms of box office but it probably won’t even be much of a money loser for Paramount. 

NOBODY is going to watch it, so how TF is it going to be memorable? 

Lmao 🤣 

5 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

No, but I just find it hilarious TOG is stanning for another ‘forgotten’ movie.

He can stab for what he wants. I stan for movies that don’t go big all the time.

Anyway I just saw the movie Annihilation. Like Black Panther I didn’t care for it until the last twenty minutes, which were amazing.

Edited by CaptainJackSparrow
  • Like 2

Just now, JohnnyGossamer said:

That was a rough watch. I'll be seeing Annihilation three more times just to cleanse the palate.

I'll be watching Mute in a minute, so sad for Duncan Jones, but I'll watch a 9% RT movie, just for him.

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i've been to an experimental film festival and Mute was for serious the first film i've ever watched and thought "hey why the fuck was this made?" at the end of it.

There was an extensive interview with Duncan Jones awhile ago (can't remember where) and it certainly seemed like it was therapeutic, one way or another. Haven't seen it so not sure why, but something he had to get out of his system.

• Like 3