WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

1 minute ago, tawasal said:

If you are two shy people it will be a good idea, you also learn about the person in what they do during that time. 

200.gif

Maybe I'll apply this whenever I get a date (which is looking more and more like never).

15 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Right, which is why it's not good during the early dates when it's crucial to know more about the person you're talking to.

How about you actually get a date for the first time before deciding what you can and can't do on a date, ok?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Right, which is why it's not good during the early dates when it's crucial to know more about the person you're talking to.

I disagree, I think having something else to talk about, instead of just trying to impress each other while totally nervous, is an easier way to make conversation and ease into really getting to know each other. It's good to learn early on if you have similar tastes though a relationship can work even if you don't. But if she thinks, IDK, Tyler Perry is the greatest director of all time or a 90 minute movie is too long or he talks back to the screen the entire time and casually dumps his trash on the theater floor, you can either say great, you feel the same way, or some sort of deal-breaker might come up for you and you realize it early on.

Edited by BoxOfficeChica
  • Like 7

1 minute ago, BoxOfficeChica said:

I disagree, I think having something else to talk about, instead of just trying to impress each other while totally nervous, is an easier way to make conversation and ease into really getting to know each other. It's good to learn early on if you have similar tastes though a relationship can work even if you don't. But if she thinks, IDK, Tyler Perry is the greatest director of all time or a 90 minute movie is too long or she talks back to screen the entire time and casually dumps her trash on the theater floor, you can either say great, you feel the same way, or some sort of deal-breaker might come up for you and you realize it early on.

This is actually a VERY good point :jeb!: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

That will probably never happen, so just let me imagine what a good date is like :whosad: 

Oh, please, you'll get one. All you have to fundamentally change is your personality and you'll be good to go.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, redfirebird2008 said:

600+ would be amazing and it has a great chance to get there.

it should complete the trend of 200m+ openers doing over 600m. that's the new elite now, before it was 100m openers reaching 400m. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Oh, please, you'll get one. All you have to fundamentally change is your personality and you'll be good to go.

That and actually find a girl that is single and seems interested in me (which won't happen until I transfer in fucking 18 months).

crying.gif

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Sad 1