WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

Top 5 Weekend Box Office Totals For Week Two:

1. Star Wars: The Force Awakens – $149,202,860

2. Jurassic World – $106,588,440

3. Marvel’s The Avengers – $103,052,274

4. Beauty and the Beast (2017) – $90,426,717

5. Avengers: Age of Ultron – $77,746,929

Source: http://collider.com/black-panther-box-office-friday/#annihilation

This list represents the top 5 second weekend box office results in cinema history. I thought it would be good to have these numbers clearly listed for reference. This should make following The Black Panthers weekend box office totals more fun and interesting.

Edited by Green245
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Moderation: Alright, that's enough of that. Further derailments into Han's love life, or teen angst will merit threadbans.

“Don’t scare me like that, colonizer!”

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

but then that prevents the derailments from reaching their full potential.

we have another page to continue our derailment about derailments, let's make em' count

just kidding grim reaper..

blank panther about $100m i think guys!

2 hours ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Men always paying ain't a thing anymore. It's 2018 man

Right, but then they won't be getting the girl, either:).

Best rule of thumb...always plan on paying (as a guy), but let the girl pay if she wants.  If it gets serious, by the 4th or 5th date, she will usually be offering to foot half the bill or take you on a date (or she'll plan dates that don't bankrupt you)...

That's why I always suggest coffee as a 1st date - inexpensive, but not cheap - able to be shortened (if bad) or lengthened (if good)...and at coffee, you can discuss 2nd date options, like future movies coming, great places to eat, upcoming concerts/plays/sporting events, etc...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1

Fantastic result for BP. RebWGyw.png

Now maybe folks will understand why some of us were engaged in mockery and jokes over that so-called low result earlier in the day. ;)

(Also, as always, a hearty lolDeadline.  But that's nearly a given so perhaps it didn't need to be said :lol:)

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Fantastic result for BP. RebWGyw.png

Now maybe folks will understand why some of us were engaged in mockery and jokes over that so-called low result earlier in the day. ;)

(Also, as always, a hearty lolDeadline.  But that's nearly a given so perhaps it didn't need to be said :lol:)

wait.. we don't have numbers yet. What am I missing.

2 hours ago, tawasal said:

I read somewhere that if the movie does 10m in the domestic front, that it will trigger some kind of a deal they have going with MGM or some streaming service. so it will be okay investment for them i guess. 

Well, hopefully Every Day can pull a Forever My Girl sort of run in the dilapidated March season. I always root for the overall success of distributors.

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

ah apologies, thought I had missed the weekend total for a moment. It's normally around this time we get a weekend estimate.

Are you serious we haven't even gotten the early saturday estimates yet.