Fancyarcher

Weekend Thread: Rampage 34.5M, AQP 32.6M, ToD 19M, RPO 11.2M, Blockers 10.2M

50 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Rampage will be closer to flop than hit especially with IW around the corner 

Almost impossible to be close to a flop, with a 2.4 preview number it will open here (almost certain to go 27m+) and it is seem to be well received in China with possibly making 100m+ in that market alone, even Baywatch didn't end up any close to be a flop.

This seem locked to double it's budget and almost locked to do quite more.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, MattW said:

Depends on the movie and my mood, but yeah going to see a movie alone is great sometimes.  Probably about half the time tbh (I see about 20 a year in theaters)

It's cool at first, but after seeing over 50 movies alone last year, it gets old.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MattW said:

Depends on the movie and my mood, but yeah going to see a movie alone is great sometimes.  Probably about half the time tbh (I see about 20 a year in theaters)

Not gonna lie, sometimes I really enjoy it cause I'm not worried if the person I'm watching it with is going to like it (I always feel awkward when I see a movie with a friend and they hate it) 

but sometimes yea it really sucks and gets old

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It's cool at first, but after seeing over 50 movies alone last year, it gets old.

It's pretty much the only option for me because of the vast amount of films I see (308 since January 2016), although the past month I have seen a few movies with my parents.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

I’m going to a movie alone today, and it’s gonna be glorious. 

Really hyped for Sgt. Stubby: An American Hero, are you? 

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

If ur going to a movie then ur gonna sit quietly and watch a movie. You’re not gonna talk so whats the point of being sad about someone not being there

Abd if ur going out with a girl(or a guy) then i’d rather go to a restaurant or a cafe or some other place where we can talk, not to a place where we sit in absolutely silence. 

46 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

I’m going to a movie alone today, and it’s gonna be glorious. 

I was gonna go to a movie alone today, it was gonna be glorious.

Then I got a stupid flu. 

• Sad 4

Glad Aud score of Rampage is 81%. If it's really well received might recover better than we expect after AIW's opening week.

Optimistically hoping for something like

12 (2.4+9.6) + 13.5 (+12.5%/+41%) + 9.5 (-30%) = 35,

but feel will be tough to go above 33.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

If ur going to a movie then ur gonna sit quietly and watch a movie. You’re not gonna talk so whats the point of being sad about someone not being there

Abd if ur going out with a girl(or a guy) then i’d rather go to a restaurant or a cafe or some other place where we can talk, not to a place where we sit in absolutely silence. 

....have you ever been to a horror movie w/a girl (or guy.... whatever you're into)? It's the fucking awesomest thing ever - especially if she's a scaredy cat. That's why I loved It last year so much: I went w/a hot girl and she clung onto me all the time :ph34r:

Spoiler

Didn't lead to much of anything, though :(