sfran43

Weekend Thread: WKND #BoxOffice - APR 20-22:#AQuietPlace $22M/$132.4M#Rampage $21M/$66.6M#IFeelPretty $16.2M#SuperTroopers $14.7M#TruthOrDare $7.9M/$30.4M pg 24

Whew, after some PM's with a couple mods and many others this morning confirming that I actually do provide a lot of value to the forum and that Baumer is flat out wrong (as usual), the people have spoken and I am back folks.  

Not only that, but I was encouraged to be even more forward in my analysis of not only the info I provide but also of others.  I can happily let everyone know that I will be stepping up my "personality" to another level and look forward to being a thorn in the side of those who already don't like my style.  

Should be fun and looking forward to it.  Hope everyone is ready.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 4

Rampage deserves good holds, I hope it keeps getting them.

As a side note baumer and EC should just use ignore each other. You guys dislike each other, we get it, just move on.

EDIT: Nice post timing I guess.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Whew, after some PM's with a couple mods and many others this morning confirming that I actually do provide a lot of value to the forum and that Baumer is flat out wrong (as usual), the people have spoken and I am back folks.  

Not only that, but I was encouraged to be even more forward in my analysis of not only the info I provide but also of others.  I can happily let everyone know that I will be stepping up my "personality" to another level and look forward to being a thorn in the side of those who already don't like my style.  

:hahaha:

@WrathOfHan and @Krissykins this is for you 

:hahaha:

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Very happy with that decision :)

3 hours ago, EmpireCity said:

Thank god you're back.  I'd hate to think you would let one person's opinion of you make you leave this place.  I would assume you have more backbone than that.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

Get over it already, like a grown up. This is making you seem more desperate than you already were. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, EmpireCity said:

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

Thank god you're back.  I'd hate to think you would let one person's opinion of you make you leave this place.  I would assume you have more backbone than that.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 1